Friday, February 22, 2008

Photos from the Past

I was going through the pile of papers on my desk and found this photo. I thought I should do a post of old photos and other art.


This photo was taken at my godfather, Brown's wedding.
The cutie is my twin sister. We are about seven in this photo.

c. 1995
This was one of the first photos I ever took,
it was taken at Camp Sangamon in Pittsford Vt.
The guy in the photo led biking trips, my first introduction to Mountain Biking.

c.1995
This is another photo from Summer Camp.


c.1997
This is me in my Mountain Bike racing days.
The photo was taken by my sister.

2000
I took this photo during the production by NCCT of Once Upon A Mattress.
I was Chorus Member.


2001
Me and the rest of Green Mountain Morris Men at Neffa.


2002
Me on the top of Mount Mansfield.

c.2002
Me on a hike up Spruce Peak.A cd cover for a copy of Ozomatli's Don't Mess with the Dragon.

An artistic photo of my friend using Photoshop.

An aged photo of a friend using Photoshop.


A photo collage for a mix cd.

A photo collage of Pansys from my mom's greenhouse.

I hope you get a kick out of some of these looks back at my life and art.
It is fun for me to think about those days again. I am off to more paperwork and housekeeping. It's snowing outside and I am listening to NPR, what could be better.
More soon,
~will

No comments: