Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Snowy Walk in the Woods

Howdy Folks,
After a long time away from this blog I am back with a few new photos from my walk today.
I went for a snowshoe hike this afternoon to Holt's Ledge in Lyme NH. The trail starts near the Dartmouth Ski Way and follows the Appalachian Trail to the top.

The Way Up.

Afternoon Light through the Trees

in Light of the Hemlock

The Top.

the View from the Top

A Rock on top

The Way Down.

Ski the View Back

the Sleeping Giant

It was a lovely day for a hike with my camera.
I do say this post has more photos then words, ahh well maybe next time I'll tell more about life and music.
~will

P.S. Make sure to look back over the next few weeks as I am planning a few photo trips.

1 comment:

Katura said...

Awesome pics!! Great job with the color and light.